Fundamentals and Operating System SkillsEdit
- Identify the hardware parts like monitor, cpu, keyboard, mouse, cddrive, motherboard, harddisk, etc., and on/off the computer properly.
- Well knowing about memory (bits,bytes,kb,mb,gp) and calculation and conversion like kilobyte into gigabyte, gigabyte into megabyte, etc. find the filesize, filetype, etc.
- Working with files and folders (create folders, coping files into different locations, moving files and folders, deleting files and folders) using desktop.
- Use calculator, texteditor, paint.
- Search the files and folders in all partitions using various options (ie. Filename option , “specific extension” option, “containing data” Option).
- Set desktop background and screensaver, Using my computer and my document folder.y document folder
Word processor SkillsEdit
- Document handling – Create,Open,Save,Save as a document.
- Create and using Templets.
- Editing document – cut, copy, paste, Goto, find and replace
- Print document – page setup, margins, orientation, header and footer, page no, print preview and print a document.
- Formatting - Font format ( name, size, style,etc.), alignment(left, right, center, justify), line space ( single, double, 1.5), Change case ( upper, lower, sentence, title, toggle)
- Inserting objects – symbols, date and time, pictures, wordart, drawing objects, autoshapes, bullets, numbering
- Table – Insert, delete rows and columns, Auto table format, Split and merge cells, Alignment text, ordering data in a table.
- Identifying workbook,worksheet,row,column and cell address.
- Entering Data – Cell merge and alignment
- Sorting Data – order(ascent,decent), filter, auto filter tools,
- Analyzing Data – Functions (Math,logical,text functions)
- Displaying Data – Selecting graphs, labels, titles, colors
- Options – Fill, Autosum, Conditional formatting, cell format, Custom List
- Create and Format presentation (Adding Text, Grouping Objects, Insert Picture from file, Clip Art, backgrounds, layouts, templets)
- Add graphics and animation ( sound, animation and slide transitions)
- Save, Hide, Run and Print presentations.
- Basics of computer networking, How networking works, IP Addresses, Broadband, wireless, different protocols.
- Basics of Internet - Website, DNS, Client-Server Architecture
- Search Engine, DuckDuckGo, wikipedia,
- Email - Gmail, how it works, alternatives, Risks and caution while using emails.
- Blog - wordpress
- Online services - Youtube, FB, Picasa, torrents, chatting,
- Other utilities of internet - Online Banking, Train/Bus ticket booking, Ration Card/Voter's ID Card application, Exam Results, Phone Recharge.